Daniel Kimm of Shape CRM Software and Daniel Cross of Verse.io sat down to talk about the lead habits that are crippling your sales and marketing teams the most. While many understand the effectiveness and even the...
…[We] continue to evolve what we have. We never settle and have a culture of continuous innovation. We want to be so far ahead in first place that everyone else is competing for 2nd.
Earlier this week, David Tal – our CEO – took part in a bare-all podcast, providing an inside look to Verse and recounting his meteoric rise to being the Most Admired CEO of an explosively successful real estate tech company.
In a brand new segment titled “Stay Wealthy, San Diego”, Taylor Schulte breaks bread with the brightest leaders, entrepreneurs and innovators that San Diego has to offer. During his special appearance, David:
- shares the motivation behind our concierge service
- breaks down the secret to our innovative qualification process
- details his experience in securing over $5 million from venture capitalists,
- imparts crucial advice for young entrepreneurs,
- and, most importantly, discusses how it all stands to benefit the Realtors® within Verse’s network!
Learn more about David’s backstory, and get a behind the scenes peek at how the formula for success was (and continues to be) developed!