It’s a demanding time of year with quotas looming at the end of the fiscal year and a team of salespeople rushing to close deals in order to meet the deadline. Point blank: your job is stressful. Managing a whole team while...
…[We] continue to evolve what we have. We never settle and have a culture of continuous innovation. We want to be so far ahead in first place that everyone else is competing for 2nd.
Earlier this week, David Tal – our CEO – took part in a bare-all podcast, providing an inside look to Verse and recounting his meteoric rise to being the Most Admired CEO of an explosively successful real estate tech company.
In a brand new segment titled “Stay Wealthy, San Diego”, Taylor Schulte breaks bread with the brightest leaders, entrepreneurs and innovators that San Diego has to offer. During his special appearance, David:
- shares the motivation behind our concierge service
- breaks down the secret to our innovative qualification process
- details his experience in securing over $5 million from venture capitalists,
- imparts crucial advice for young entrepreneurs,
- and, most importantly, discusses how it all stands to benefit the Realtors® within Verse’s network!
Learn more about David’s backstory, and get a behind the scenes peek at how the formula for success was (and continues to be) developed!